Blogger Widgets Whatever I want to write about: Nixoderm for breakout and blackhead

Monday, July 16, 2012

Nixoderm for breakout and blackhead

Assalamualaikum everyone,

Okay, today I wanted to share a review on a product that I've currently used, it's called Nixoderm. I found out about Nixoderm while checking out new item for treating acnes on my face. Since, I've been using a lot of high-end products (I always thought that high quality product must come with high price as well). Nope, not true. Okay, back to the line. I decided to  try out Nixoderm after hearing quite amount of positive reviews about it. 

Here's a picture of the product that I talked about.



So I bought it at Guardian store, it costs about RM5.30 for the small size. It's so small that you need to thoroughly look at every shelf. I thought it is placed at skin care range but it actually on the ointment side. Then I bought it right away, like I always did. Haha. 

I looked through all the details, most importantly, the ingredients. It contain Benzoic Acid and Titanium Dioxide, which often used to treat acne. Then, the instructions said that you are required to use it for a week time in day and night, then, stop for 3 days and continue the flow all over again. I'm not sure why but I just did as I told because I don't want my acne to get worse. 

At first try, I applied it right after I washed up. It smells like herbal, well, I don't mind about the odor though. I applied it on my breakouts and my nose since it is also for treating blackhead. It also can be used for Eczema, Psoriasis and Ringworm skin condition. 

Next day, I found that my breakouts was lessen and my nose feels so clean. I like the result, I guess it worked on me. I would probably repurchase Nixoderm if I had breakouts again.

This review is based primarily on my experience. The effectiveness of the product depends on your skin type. 

2 comments:

  1. From ur review, it shows that it can be used for face but i did ask one of the guardian staff, he said it cannot be used for face, which ia correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, i also have the ointment and on the small oniment container, it mentioned that it can be used externally for blackheads and pimple or acne of the SKIN and SCALP. I think we can apply on our face since we are applying on the skin. I tried today and there was a cooling feeling but also a little painful like menthol. Not sure if it works yet. Luckyily i find out from here that need to use for one week and stop 3 days.

      Delete