Blogger Widgets Whatever I want to write about: My Girl Crush 1

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Girl Crush 1

Assalamualaikum everyone,


I was digging and goggling about ulzzangs on the internet, which mean, 'best face' or 'pretty' in Korean culture. I was sooo interested in them solely because I like to look at beautiful people and things. Haha. 


I was already aware about ulzzang since I started my craze about Kpop. So, basically, I am used to look at their doll-like face, I must admit that they all look really pretty but there's one that catch my eyes. I mean seriously, she is super gorgeous. Her name is Kim Shin Yeong. She's not an actress nor a singer, she's just an internet sensation. I don't know much about here but I do know that she's 100% Korean. I was so interested in her that I even looked up about her but there's nothing much, just some picture and little descriptions. 


Here's some of her pictures,

She looked like a porcelain doll!

Her skin is flawless and her facial features are so perfect!


She is just so so so pretty!


                                       Is there anyone else that are more beautiful than her?


I'll be posting ALOT of my other girls/boys crush in next entry! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment